HNT Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Chap 570

+2
Konata
Shield
6 participants

Chap 570 Empty Chap 570

Message par Shield Mar 12 Jan - 0:19

Peut-on prendre ça au sérieux ? Je n'en sais rien, une chose est sûr, à par la fin qui est tellement jouissive qu'elle en semble inconcevable, le reste tiens complètement debout... savourez ce qui oscille entre "Confirmed" et "Fake"

One Piece 570: Bridge of life

Luffy's ambitions begin to develop, as he is slowly beginning to understand what's going on, Sengoku, still in awe, take the den den mushi.

" Kill him ! Make it your first priority ! "

Iva : " Pffpfffpfff, looks like you are the main target now, Straw hat ! Don't worry, I had a plan up in my head ! It's time, Inazuma ! "

Luffy : " Crab chan ! "

Inazuma is hideen in Ivan's hair and with his ability build a bridge to the scaffold.

Luffy crosses the bridge built by Inazuma.

Garp is in front of him.

Mihawk Vs Dazu, Mihawke Vs Crocodile

Dazu " I hate swordsman, since that Roronoa Zoro suceeded in cutting me "

Mihawk " Roronoa.. Cut you ? Interesting, He may have very well progressed during all that time, I'm eager to meet him ! "

Croc " If you can live that long ! " he attacks Mihawk.

Meanwhile, on the scaffold, Garp is torn apart between guilt, justice, and amiration toward luffy.

" Looks like I'm getting soft with my grandson ! "

Sengoku : " Don't hesitate, he will be a treat in the main future, we have to stop him ! "

Garp : " When he'll be a threat I'll no longer be in this world ! I'm old, Sengoku, and I told you earlier, family is different ! "

" What the hell are you preparing, Garp? "

A shrouded man appears.

" Interesting... you're planning to kill my only son, and you supposed I wouldn't shows up? this occasion was too delightful to not try something. You forgot some calculation in your plan, Sengoku the Strategist. "

Monkey D. Dragon enters the battlefield !

Meanwhile, in the distance, ships are coming up through the mist.

" REPEL ! "

" ROOM ! "

" THUNDERBOLT TEMPO ! "

The supernovas are entering the battlefield.

Ps : Pour ceux qui se demande si les Battle sont mort, mes vacances ne m'ont offert que peu de temps libre mais je promet une petite vague sous peu ^^
Shield
Shield
Cleaner HNT
Cleaner HNT

Battle's Level
Rang:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Chap 570 Empty Re: Chap 570

Message par Konata Mar 12 Jan - 0:29

Si c'est "Confirmed" comme tu dis, j'en tremble d'impatience <(*o*)>
Konata
Konata
Elève d'Iruka-sensei
Elève d'Iruka-sensei

Message par deeder Mar 12 Jan - 1:14

C'est un peu trop j'ai l'impression...
Là en résumé, on a l'arrivée de Dragon en plein milieu, l'arrivée des Mugiwaras (Repel, Room...) à l'arrière et l'arrivée des Supernovas aussi à l'arrière. Qu'il y en ait un des trois qui arrive je veux bien, mais les trois direct ça me parait beaucoup.

Tout ce qu'il y a sur MangaHelpers, c'est que Luffy utilise le "pont" de Inazuma pour arriver jusqu'à l'échafaud et se retrouve face à Garp, rien de plus, et ce n'est pas encore confirmé...

Je préfère pas me lancer du coup.
deeder
deeder
Blast Addict
Blast Addict

Message par Shield Mar 12 Jan - 3:16

En effet, comme dit j'y croyais peu également à cette fin et, effectivement, le post a été effacé ^^. Néanmoins le grand post en jap existe toujours, soyons aux aguets pour savoir ce qu'il en découle ^^ !
Shield
Shield
Cleaner HNT
Cleaner HNT

Battle's Level
Rang:

Message par Kuoro Mar 12 Jan - 20:34

en tout cas si toute les révélations se confirment, cela serait trop rapide, en revanche que tout ce beau monde arrive par petite vague dans les chapitres arrivant c'est bien plus logique et vraisemblable ...

L'arrivée de Dragon dans ce chapitre et je pense la meilleure chose qui puisse être possible en effet Drago qui est intervenu a logue town alors que luffy ne "risquait" pas grand chose et qu'il n'intervienne pas maintenant alors qu'il est en position possible d'ennemi n°1 et qu'il risque d'y rester, peu probable ...

Après il est possible qu'on aperçoive au loin les bateaux des supernovas ou de quelques uns mais " thunderbolt " Nami ??? Non l'arrivée maintenant des mugiwaras seraient trop rocambolesque ...
Kuoro
Kuoro
Approché par Orochimaru
Approché par Orochimaru

Message par Konata Mar 12 Jan - 20:58

En même temps, qu'est ce que l'équipage de Luffy ferait là bas ?
Ils sont censés se rejoindre sur Sabaody, ils ne sont certainement pas au courant que Luffy est en train de se battre avec des tonnes de pirates contre les grands de la Marine Very Happy

Je pense qu'on aura seulement droit aux supernovas, mais pas à Dragon Sad
Konata
Konata
Elève d'Iruka-sensei
Elève d'Iruka-sensei

Message par deeder Mar 12 Jan - 21:10

Dernier spoil en date, pas confirmé cependant :

cover: shows Nami and Robin building a snowman. The snowman looks like the strawhat pirate flag.

1st part: Luffy is shown completely powered up after making the execution guards fall flat out. Luffy is realizing his power to save Ace. The force coming from Luffy has caused buildings to collapse behind the platform and several weak marines have dropped unconcious. Everyone has stopped fighting and are amazed.

Luffy: “AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Ace, I WILL SAVE YOU!!”
Garp: “So, reckless… I will have to stop you for good, …..Luffy” Luffy shoots off fast toward the platform and Kizaru sees him and goes to intercept. Garp with quick speed appears in the front of Luffy and is about to strike him but Luffy dodges in a split-second. “GEAR SECOND!!”

Kizaru: “Where are u goi…” Garp strikes Kizaru by mistake and sends him flying to the wall.
Garp: “Argh!” Kizaru looks unconscious laying by the destroyed wall.
Marines: “The legendary Garp the Fist has knocked out Kizaru…”

Sengoku: is thinking “Garp! what are you doing?”
New World Pirates: “I guess its true … old man Garp is the legendary marine hero.”
Buggy: thinking in his head “Great distraction, Mugiwara…” but says to his guys “Aaahha ha! Now, lets do it!”
Buggy followers: “Lets Go and execute the plan for Captain Buggy!! YEAH!!!”

2nd part: Luffy has made his final resolve to save Ace and is attacking the platform but encounters other Vice Admirals Momonga and Doberman. They appear in front of Luffy to stop him as before.

Luffy: “Out of my way …!! Pant! Pant!” is thinking ~ “I will try my new attack now…”
Luffy: “Gomu Gomu no …! Luffy stretches his hands together behind him to form a ball but there seems to be a force with them this time. Strikes Vice Admiral Momonga first ~ Jet Time Bomb!!!
Momonga: “What did u do to me…? I cant move” Luffy smiles and dodges an attack from Vice Admiral Doberman who attacks from behind. Luffy uses same attack on Doberman too.
Luffy: “Hee he hee! Its my new attack.” Then suddenly vice admirals are shown being blown up and far away by unseen force like a bomb just went off.

Ivankov: “Vaaat! A delayed time attack…”
Ace: “Luffy!”
Garp: “Luffy using haki now… I see! ~ with his rubber ability his punches can be loaded with even more power than mine when I was at my prime.”

3rd part: The tide of the war is changing to the side of the pirates. Captain Buggy enters into the fight and tries something unusual with the help of his followers. Whitebeard looks exhausted but tells his crew to protect Luffy.

Whitebeard: !! … “thats what Red hair Shanks meant” – a flashback on the WB ship shows Shanks conversing about how he bet his lost arm on the New Era.

Whitebeard: “All of you… cover that boy with your full power !!!”
WB and New World Pirates: “Yes… pops!! Lets’ protect Luffy!!”

Buggy: “MuggyBall!!” Captain Buggy shoots a muggy ball at the platform to destroy the legs… he is thinking – “That will teach you marines to attack me”
*** the support underneath the platform explodes and is starting to lean.

4th part: Marine Headquarters are having a hard time with both Whitebeard pirates and the prisoners from Impel Down. A darkness is forming behind Marineford as well as two marine battleships are approaching from the bay area.

Sengoku: says “Whose on those marine ships?…” but is thinking- “I hope its Teach because right now…. we need help”

The last scene shows Admirals Akainu and Aojiki look worried as they see a darkness forming beneath the rest of the platform.
deeder
deeder
Blast Addict
Blast Addict

Message par Kuoro Mar 12 Jan - 23:54

dans ce spoil garp qui met K.O kizaru cela serait fun, avec une arrivée d'un bateau de la marine géant apparemment vu qu'il fait beaucoup d'ombre sur marijoa ^^ barbe noir avec poséïdon ...

Pas de dragon, ni de supernovas, ni de mugiwaras, donc il doit etre plus juste a mon avis ^^

Et luffy serait actuellement avec le haki plus le boost de ivankov plus puissant que son grand père à la belle époque ^^ wait and see
Kuoro
Kuoro
Approché par Orochimaru
Approché par Orochimaru

Message par Kyubi O beta Mer 13 Jan - 2:28

Ouais, moi aussi je sens bien l'arrivé de barbe noir avec une arme antique. Du coup il combat les pirates et le gouvernement, tue barbe blanche et détruit marie joa pendant que luffy libère Ace, a cause de cela les corsaires disparaisse et barbe noir ainsi que luffy devient les nouvelle "légendes" ou "hommes les plus proches du One Piece" de la nouvelle aire!
Kyubi O beta
Kyubi O beta
Ami de Konohamaru
Ami de Konohamaru

Message par Ephi Jeu 14 Jan - 10:18

Le spoiler à changé, celui là est plus réaliste par rapport au premier. Luffy contre son grand-père, et ce qu'ils vont vraiment se battre? Je me le demande, je vois mal Grap livrer Luffy à la marine. Mais en même temps il ne peux pas laisser faire Luffy.
Ephi
Ephi
Elève d'Iruka-sensei
Elève d'Iruka-sensei

Battle's Level
Rang:

Message par deeder Jeu 14 Jan - 19:45

C'est quand même un affrontement auquel on ne s'attendait pas, Luffy contre Garp...

On avait envisagé un combat contre un Amiral, mais Garp, son grand père, c'est une surprise. Garp a l'air décidé à le stopper en attendant, et on sait que ses coups de poing font mal à Luffy (utilisation du Haki pour ça justement ?). Maintenant, Luffy est bourré d'hormones et a dévoilé un Haki de dingue, alors ça serait pas étonnant qu'il puisse passer tout de même.
deeder
deeder
Blast Addict
Blast Addict

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé